The US$ 1.3 billion Danat Al Bahrain is destined to become the first mixed use marina development of its kind and size in the Middle East. This specially designed waterfront project beautifully combines a dedicated marina with residential zones, commercial s Danat Al Bahrain is jointly developed by Inovest and Durrat Khaleej Al Bahrain, this luxurious waterfront project is destined to become the first mixed-use marina development of its kind and size in the middle east.
- Launch Year: 2006.
- Investment Size: USD 1.3 billion. .
- Project Type: mixed-use marina development. .
- Area: 600,000 square meters. .
- Component: offers villas, townhouses, apartments, commercial and retails spaces. .
- Facilities: recreational facilities, and a marina that can accommodate 400 boats and yachts. .
- Investors Returns: Estimated ROI 82% and IRR of 25%..
- Location: Durrat Al Bahrain, South of the Kingdom of Bahrain. .
- Exit: Asset is currently under management. .
GO TO WEBSITE