The US$ 1.3 billion Danat Al Bahrain is destined to become the first mixed use marina development of its kind and size in the Middle East. This specially designed waterfront project beautifully combines a dedicated marina with residential zones, commercial space, recreational facilities, restaurants and cafes. Danat Al Bahrain is jointly developed by Inovest and Durrat Khaleej Al Bahrain.
- Launch Year: 2006.
- Investment Size: USD 1.3 billion.
- Project Type: mixed-use marina development.
- Area: 600,000 square meters.
- Component: offers villas, townhouses, apartments, commercial and retails spaces.
- Facilities: recreational facilities, and a marina that can accommodate 400 boats and yachts.
- Investors Returns: Estimated ROI 82% and IRR of 25%.
- Location: Danat Al Bahrain, South of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Exit: Asset is currently under management.