Takhzeen is the first self-storage facility in the Kingdom of Bahrain specializes in providing personal, business and variety of climate controlled storage solutions with an eye to becoming the leading self-storage company in the region.
- Establishment Year: 2009.
- Investment Size: USD 40 million.
- Investment Type: Direct equity ownership.
- Sector: Storage & Warehousing.
- Area: Developed on land area of 20,000 sqm.
- Offering: 826 specialized storage units ranging from 2.5 to 200 square meters, with a minimum
- tenancy term of one month.
- Services Offered: Unlimited 24-hour secured access, packaging products, etc.
- Investors Returns: Estimated ROI 61.8%.
- Location: Bahrain Investment Wharf (BIW), Salman Industrial area, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Exit: Expected Q4 2019.
GO TO WEBSITE